Friday, August 23 - Saturday, August 24
What is Traditions Week? Traditions Week is an opportunity for incoming members of the Varsity Men's Glee Club to meet each other, the Glee Club Leadership, and get a head start on several of the Glee Club Standards that we will perform at the Welcome Home Concert!
Is Traditions Week mandatory if I wish to join the Glee Club? Absolutely not! But we hope you'll be able to join us!
Where do I go to attend Traditions Week? Jebe Hall in the GBPAC!
What time should I be there? Check out the schedule on this page! If you have any questions, feel free to contact Dr. Wiles!
Do I need to bring anything? Nope!
What is the Welcome Home Concert? The Glee Club sings the Welcome Home Concert on Friday, September 6 at 6pm in Lang Auditorium. Admission is free!
TRADITIONS WEEK SCHEDULE All events in Jebe Hall unless otherwise noted
- Friday, August 23, 5-7pm (Dinner Provided)
- Saturday, August 24, 5-7pm (Dinner Provided)
REGULAR CLASS MEETING TIMES PRIOR TO WELCOME HOME CONCERT
- Monday, August 26, 6-7:50pm
- Wednesday, August 26, 6-7:50pm,
- Monday, September 2 [No Class - Labor Day]
- Wednesday, September 4, 6-7:50pm, DRESS REHEARSAL in Lang Auditorium
WELCOME HOME CONCERT, Friday, September 6, 6pm, Lang Auditorium